Wednesday, May 17, 2017

NEW BOOK MS WITH PALGRAVE



 
Photo: Gordon Wright, April 2017

Yes, my NEW BOOK, "An Authentic Account of Adam Smith" is with the Palgrave-Macmillan, the publisher and beginning to get on its way, subject to the usual proof corrections, both mine and the publisher's and the usual editorial discussions.

It has dominated my life for several months and while there is more to do before publication, the long hours - 12-hour days - the hard bit of creative writing and personal focus is behind me.

My writing space is a clutter of books used in reference checking and theme creating.  That is to be cleared and tidied up today - domestic orders from the family!

LOST LEGACY is getting back to normal. 

Apologies to those who wrote to me recently without replies. I shall start working though them - soon!
Gavin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home